ICRA CEO To Speak At Key Seminar At 3GSM World Congress in Cannes
Article in MSNBC News
Tuesday 15th February 2005
ICRA CEO Stephen Balkam has confirmed that he will speak at a panel at the prestigious 3GSM World Congress in Cannes this February on the subject of protecting consumers from inappropriate content online.
Due to take place on February 15th 2005 - the second day of the four-day conference - from 15:45 to 16:20, Mr Balkam will sit alongside:
- Tom Phillips, Government & Regulatory Affairs Officer, GSM Association
- Sarah Thane, Advisor, Content & Standards, Ofcom (awaiting final confirmation)
- Lou Piazza, President & Chief Executive Officer, Proquent Systems
In total, the 2005 3GSM World Congress will play host to no less than 107 'tier one' board level speakers, including 56 CEOs, on subjects spanning all aspects of the telecommunications industry.
The seminar programme begins on the second day of the conference and is divided into three specialist areas each day, in addition to specific keynote presentations.
The seminar on "Who is Responsible for Protecting Consumers from Inappropriate Content?" is a feature of the "Mobile Entertainment Summit" on a day focussed on the subject of "Bringing Together the Content & Mobile Industries" - which also features speakers from Microsoft and Vodafone UK on topics such as consumer confidence and the convergence of mobile entertainment.
- Information and registration 3GSM World Congress
- 3GSM World Congress seminar programme
| Powered by